Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer Blog

Alright friends, this is my first blog that i wanted to create for long long time...but always just know how to say...but never do...lazy la...this la...that la...sure got something come up for sure.

Since today is come to the mid-of-year....which is June, i think, why not?? :)

After reading some articles in the newspaper....now even our ex-PM, Dr. M are a blogger...and our beloved online hero RPK, are blogger....so i am thinking, why not me? Hehehe...

My blog will not contain much of politic shits, of course, but will try to write up more about what i have learn thru my life daily. I am attending a group meeting every morning with my fellow colleagues in NPG, yes, you have read it right, it's NPG. Currently the strongest agency in Malaysia. BTW, if you still didn't get it what i said...check thru the local newspaper and you will know....i will get into that soon.

So, since this is my first blog, i didn't want to talk much about it....and will keep you guys update on whatever things that i think is suitable to post here. (dont wanna get caught like RPK la...)

Well guys...and girls...get ready to hear more from me then....

Ciows!!!

No comments: