Monday, June 30, 2008

Over the weekend...

Last weekend was mostly i rest weekend....didn't go out to anywhere....just lepak at home and spend some time with my wife and my lovely princess. You guys dont believe ah?
nah...this is the photos that i taken...the princess and me... :)

i also took some of the photos of her before we go out for our family dinner. Gosh...from this photo, she really grown up a lot eh...
Is she looks cute or what...looklike a rapper eh? Hehehe...funny...


So on Sunday...we went to our Beauty and The Beast show in KLCC Convention Hall. This ticket is my queen give me as a suprise Father Day gift. Nice show tho....at least now i know the Beauty and The Beast story. All this while....i have no idea why the Beast can become a Beast....and why such a Beauty will go along with a big-headed Beast. Nice show from the UK Crew tho...live music and stuff...good costume...nice backdrop...overall, 9/10 show.
This is how the ticket holder look like....main sponsor...CIMB.. :)
Till i update my next blog...have to sign out first....still busy preparing some work for my client..
Ciows...

4 comments:

xynthian said...

You have a very cute daughter!
Thanks for dropping by my blog. :D

zoakies said...

Hey xynthian,

Thanks for dropping by to my blog...thanks for your compliment too...Hope to see more picture in your blog..

take care...cheers.

The Mrs Blogs said...

Awww your daughter is so adorable. Love her in pink :)

zoakies said...

Hehehe....thanks Cass...

Yeah...Pink color is her fav color... :)