Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Second post in my blog...

Day past by so fast...maybe i am busy...or just way too many things to do.

Yesterday was busy preparing girls profile and stuff for this coming Saturday (7th June) Malaysia Motorsport Concoursen (MMC) in Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas. I am the one organizing the Race Queen Search on that day. Well basically its a girl-choosing time for my client to work on Japan GT this coming 22nd June.

And to make the things worse, i have to alias with few people to work things out, its not that i dont like to working out with other people (other people mean, its not my company staff) but sometime, i just think that...it's hard tho. Different people have different point of view. And just for you guys information, i am the type of guy who like to do things fast. I want it to be complete on time. No delay, no bullsh*t.

So just see how things goes this Saturday. Wish me luck then... :-)

Back to today topic. Its going to be another busy day...

Just finish meeting with colleague this morning (my meeting start at 8.30am), we are discussing about this book that my colleague read yesterday, it's called SECRET of a MILLIONAIRE MIND. Hmmm.....sound interesting eh?? I am going to share it later on my next blog. :-) Just wait ya...

And i have to back home by noon later...taking care my daughter for a while....parent out to visit doctor and wife is working till late afternoon only come back...so guess like, it's going to be daddy-and-daughter time again!!! :-P

After that...i guess its about time to go out and test drive a car...which i wanted to change to. Just see how the car feel like....and meeting up with other girls for a interview later. (strictly work purpose) :-P

Till the next post in my blog, have to go now.... it's late already... ciow!

No comments: