Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back to work...

....FINALLY....hehehe.....after few days of rest...now getting better....and getting things start.

Yesterday was a bit a hard day for me....but it's ok, time past. Once upon a time, i have heard someone told me before, if your luck is not good that day, just stay indoor, dont do so much things, IF your lick is GOOD that day....do the most things on that day. So i choose to stay indoor most of the time yesterday, and now....getting better... :)

See, dont worry if u guys are having bad day, it's normal. :)

I have just renew my passport today...not bad i can said...they are doing they very best to speed up the things, which is take me 2 hours to collect my passport. Hmm....compare to the last five years....it took 1 day...not bad not bad...

So now getting my stuff all ready for the upcoming Japan GT, which is fall on 22nd June. Getting all the girls ready for costume/uniform trying and briefing. After that....me no eyes see liow...go Hong Kong and relax....hehehe....

BTW, i have just spoke to one of my friend in HK and China, now really considering about setting a company in China to do this event management....hmm....let see how my trip to HK first. If all things goes well....will go all out in China market. And not forgeting M'sia too la... :)
I have received a email today, someone send me this photo:
How? It's everyone now in M'sia are feeling that too?? I pump full tank for my car, about RM 160 now (last time only RM 115)...crazy eh??
Anyway...good luck guys...hope to see the better future in M'sia soon... :)
Ciow~

No comments: