Friday, August 28, 2009

Kuala Selangor Outing

It's been many moon year ago my last visit to Kuala Selangor for cheap seafood and firefly outing.

So last month, got that 'feel' wanna whack some nice seafood and suggest to my wife, why not we go to Kuala Selangor and have nice dinner there.

And my little princess didn't even went out to anywhere sea-side or should i said river-side dinner before with us... :)

The journey took us about 1 hour 15 minute from my house to the restaurant, thanks to my GPS, or else, i guess, it will took me 2 hour to arrived. :)

Once we reach, that is the perfect timing. Sunset time...and good for some photography...so below are some of the photos taken during our family Kuala Selangor Outing.

Enjoy



1. My little princess happy that we reach already....hehehehe... :)



2. Mommy and Rae-Rae



3. Happy waiting for the food to arrive



4. The crowd before 6pm.



5. The best fried-rice i ever ate.. :)



6. Vege with peanut plus some lime juice...damn appetizing



7. Dried Butter Prawn



8. Scallop with Ginger



9. Deep Fried Ho-Jien (Oyster)



10. After my dinner, just nice for some outdoor photoshooting....fisherman is coming back from work :)



11. Even the birds are flying home...



12. Follow by the others.... :)



13. Magical moment that i have been waiting for (5 minute before Sunset)



14. And this is the highly recommended restaurant in Kuala Selangor. :)


Alright guys.

Hope u like my outing and some food recommendation.

Till my next posting.....stay tune and happy holiday.

Cheers.

2 comments:

TNS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TNS said...

wat is the GPS for the Riverview restaurant?