Thursday, August 13, 2009

Japan SuperGT 2009 (Qualifying Day)

Sorry for such a late up posting on this super-duper-must=-watch racing of the year in Malaysia. Yeah...i prefer Japan Super GT than F1, ANYTIME!

Why? Ohh...c'mon, when u ask me WHY, u must be never been to this race before huh?

Let's cut the crap!

Straight to the photos....and u know why!

Hehehehe....Enjoy~




1. Yeah...those driver are so hot...till they wet their suit...


2. Some local 'hot' chick


3. Japanese Race Queen pose for me to shoot....privately :)


4. More ZENT Race Queen coming....(look at those photogpraher from Japan around her)


5. Yeah...here are the reason to attend Super GT yearly... (make sure u got Media Pass la..)




6. Here is 3 more HOT-HOT Racequeen...



7. She is busy posing for ALL photographer there..



8. She is the HOTTEST among the 3 Race Queen (Pls look at her face, and not somewhere else ya!) :P



9. I know u guys will never listen...look at her smile and eyes...mesmerizing. :)



10. When the Pit-Walkabout begin...she keep staring at me... :)



11. And she too...



13. And not forgetting her...



14. Plus her too...



15. And finally she give me a pose... V stand for? Virgin? Victory? Or Peace?



16. Her teammate



17. Team ZENT Race Queen (the unchangeable trademark uniform for many years liow..)



18. Ohh...kawai-ii neh..



19. She looks like one of the HK actress...that really caught my attention.



20. Team ENEOS..Great smile with great Eyes Contact.



21. Another Racequeen from Team Eneos...Great Eyes Contact



22. Beautiful uniform from this team...look at her thigh band.. :)



23. Another Hot Racequeen Pose for me...(thanks to the Media Jacket and Japanese look-a-like me) Hehehehe... :)

24. Here is another shot of her beautiful smile :)
25. Her teammate pose for me too....ahhh...so lucky me. :)
26. While busy shooting with those HOT Racequeen...bump into my ex-schoolmate...here are shot of them... (Team Podium)


Alright guys, here are the proven reason why must attend SuperGT race yearly.
Racequeen....everywhere...unlimited photoshooting...and whats more...this is just only Qualifying Day!
More Raqueen Photos will upload soon....wait for the RACE DAY photos...u will be amazed!!!
Happy viewing and cheers..
Ciows~

2 comments:

Uncle Jo. said...

waH~ respect lehhh~ Mr Millionaire kakaka...

very lucky guy ya~ love your way.
it really makes me lau bei huet! LoL

oK lah... you in my blog list ya~

zoakies said...

Hahaha...thanks for dropping by bro.

Mr. Millionaire? Hehehe...just bluffing myself only la... :P

Thanks for listing in ur bloglist.