Saturday, September 27, 2008

Top 5 Finalist...

Yup...u guys are right!

My photos was selected in Shutter Asia photo forum in this month (Sept'08) for the Top 5 Finalist.

The theme are Festive Atmosphere.

I can't believe my photo was selected, coz i shoot it for fun during the Mid Autumn dinner....you know, when those small girls are playing lantern and candle....i can say its quite a tricky shot coz during that time the place was dark...and those girls are running around...luckily, i manage to snap one... :)

Anyway, i will show u my photo and the link into the website, so u guys can vote for me.

Yeah...hehehe.... :)

Here are the link...u need to register as a member then only u can vote......thanks y'all!

http://www.shutterasia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19387 (Vote For Pic No. 5)

And here are my photo:



How?

Give la some comment if u think its nice.... :)

Ciow~

No comments: