These are some of the photos taken last year when we have a quick outing to Ulu Yam Waterfall during the Hari Raya holiday...thansk god that day was not many people around...so we manage to have some fun there...
Will definitely go back there again for the chilling cold water.
Enjoy the photos....
1. Mommy sitting at the top
2. Grandma was soaking her feet too
3. Grandpa keep an eyes on Princess Rae
4. Very quite day
5. Princess Rae trying to 'test' water first..
6. Carefully water on the stone..
7. yeah...she said got a lil'bit COLD~
8. Passing some stone to mommy hand
9. And....give lotsa SAND to mommy too.. :P
10. Finally, we mark a foot stamp on the sand there... :)
I guess that's all for this time...hope u guys like the photos i have taken...and will keep u guys update on my blog soon...