Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Angela Pre-MDRT Self Potrait

Hi guys,

SIgh....i am so so sorry for such a late update for my blog...lately have been very very busy...working round the clock...and cant even got time to do some post processing for the photos i have taken...

Anyway, i hope u guys have been doing great and thanks for dropping by to my blog and keep sending me message about when to update it....hehee....no worries la...will update NOW.

Here are some of the photos i have taken for this girl name, Angela Siow. Just for the fun of it and she wanted to keep it as her working profile.

Please feel free to comment and happy viewing ya..

Cheers. :)


1.


2.


3. Thanks to the natural wind


4.


5. Vogue Design


6. My in-house 'Style' magazine Cover :)


Thanks guys for the support and visit to this blog.

I will keep my passion for writing and snapping more good photos for everyone here.

Till my next post...cheerios guys!

Chow~

1 comment: