Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fiat 500 Photo-shoot!

Yup. U heard it right...

This is a the spanking new Fiat 500 fully Imported from Italy for a magazine review.

I am honour to have a photoshooting session for this magazine.

And the best part is....this is the only review in Malaysia. None other magazine nor media have test drove the car and review it yet.

So i am very excited about it when i first get to know that i can test-drive the car and photoshoot for this cute little car.

So a little facts about this car:

1) It's re-make version of Fiat 500 (the first version was made during 1950's)
2) The C.C for this car is 1.4
3) Runnig on Selespeed Gearbox...mean, it'a Manual gearboxbut running in cluthless
4) Price: RM 130k (u guys if interested, please call Torino Motor)
5) WOW factor of this car....Cute, Rare and it's Italian Made and Design~ (bias :P)

So i cant wirte much about the car....coz...i am not very good in giving review. :)

Here are some of the shot i taken and used in the Magazine.

Enjoy~


1. Little Devil



2. Mini Me



3. Wanna try me?



4. Yeah...u read it write...it's 500 baby!!



5. See the 500's ??



6. This is where my heart belong...



7. My wheelie with Bridgestone



8. I can go fast....very fast, if u want to...



9. Nick from OTR having fun with the Fiat 500



10. This is how i look inside....roomy huh?



11./ I can reach 220km/h...if u push me hard... :)

12. I barely just fit into a side mirror


13. Meeting my siblling....Fiat Coupe 20vt+


Orite guys...i hope u have feast ur eyes enough on this little cute car.
yup...the last pic....thats was my car...Fiat Coupe hehehe....another italian beast!
Till my next write up....stay tuned...and stay healthy.
Cheers..

No comments: