Saturday, May 16, 2009

Photosession with Moon

.... so for soooo long didnt update my blog...ever since the Bangkok Motroshow right?

Anyway, have been really busy with work and stuff...

So last few weeks...i was having a photoshooting session with Moon, yes, her name is MOON. She was a Miss FHM Girl-Next-Door 2009 Finalist.

She need to update her modelling-profile photos, so she ask me to give her a photoshooting session. She want it just ONE on ONE.

So i think what the heck...let's do it!

Since she is professional is posing...i hope my photos are not that bad. :)

Commnet and Critics are always welcome.

Cheers...
















Till the my next posting....
Thanks for login in to my blog ya....
Have a nice day.
Cheers.....
Ciow~

2 comments:

Michael Yip said...

WA SEH! You lucky Bastich! I so jealous.

Next time bring me along lah, I wanna learn from Sifu!

zoakies said...

Aduiii...bro. Me no sifu laeh...just playing and learning at the same time...hehehe....will keep u posted in next outing ya.

Cheers.. :)