Thursday, April 16, 2009

Family Outing in Seremban

Hi guys, second post on my blog...2 day in a row...yeah, i know i know....i am trying very hard to keep this blog up-to-date as much as i can. :P

So this time...my back-dated outing to Seremban with my beloved family...yeah...me and my wife was working very hard lately....so i think we need a break tho.

So i bring them to Seremban (why Seremban?) coz it's my in-law grand-parent house is there. And not forgetting, my mom side family are all from seremban. So, u get the picture....it's a holiday cum relative visiting time... hehehe... :)

This time, we check-in into Seremban Bintang Royale (ex-Seremban Hilton hotel). the 1 and only 5 star hotel in Seremban. Since it's a break-away hotel from town....why not get a better room right? :)

Once we check-in, my princess start to change to her swimsuit and get ready to rock and roll in the pool....before hit the pool...here are some of her shot... :)


1. Will never smile properly in front of camera... :(



2. Another shot of her funny face



3. Finally...something decent from her.. :)



4. Some up-closed shot of her...



5. The over-view from my room (Pool + Greeneries)



6. So sad...seems like going to rain... :(



7. But it's not....so she have fun in the park...



8. I like to move it....move it.. :P



9. Finally everything done...everyone get dress-up and out for our dinner... :)


So that all for this posting....kindda short coz it's a 2 day 1 night rest and relax thingy...
Hope to continue more of event that i have covered lately...until then...
Stay tune! Take care!
Ciows~

2 comments:

Ian Tan said...

cute little gal ... ikttan from alphanatics

zoakies said...

Thanks for your comment and dropping by Ian. :)