Monday, January 19, 2009

It's been a busy weeks...

...for me.

Have been running around a lot since i started selling some bag thru ONLINE...yeah...which is so-called E-Selling...to my surprise...the respond was overwhealming. I get emails and call thru out the whole Malaysia....some as far as Sabah and Sarawak.

Anyway, this is not the main things that i do tho....just my friend got some DSLR caera thingy for me to let go before CNY. SO just helping him a bit la...while making some pocket money for CNY and my up-coming Japan trip. :)

Well, below are the item that i sell like hot cakes.... :P

DIGIeye Heavy Duty tripod aka Manfrotto OEM :)



Winer Backpack (For DSLR user)



Bagman Sling Bag...for DSLR user too...



You might be wondering...why only camera thingy? Okie, u see...nowadays...the trend was into this DSLR thingy....and the shop outside was really overprice. U know why? Coz the camera and lenses they were sellling was making very little profit...so they sell these accessories at a very high price and make some of the user have no choice and buy at high price...
So my job is....PRICE BUSTER....hehehhee....i was selling way below market price.
Anyway...till my next blog....have to rush out to make some final courier to my clients before CNY comes....
See ya guys....
Cheers.

7 comments:

Funkye said...

hi there.. im interested in the bagman sling bag...got stock d? hw much is it?

zoakies said...

Yup...stock for the Bagman arrived already...Price is only RM 148. :)

Please email me ur contact and dealing method to studio.51@live.com.

Thank you. :)

Funkye said...

hey bro received the bag in gud condition. thanks! btw i added u to my blogroll. post more pics!

zoakies said...

Hey buddy....glad that u received it already... :)

Okie...will try to post more after my Japan trip...currently was a bit busy... :)

Keep in touch ya...cheers. :)

HaZyQ said...

hi... im also interested with the bag.. ada lagi stock?

zoakies said...

Hi bro...

Yes, the stock is available.

Please send me a email about your contact number at studio.51@live.com

Will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Cheers.

minouri shirota said...

hi bro...im interested to have the beg...

ada lg stock.??